Capital Campaign Fundraising Counsel
Whether your need is in Annual Fund, Leadership Annual Giving, Major Gifts, Planned Giving – or all of the above – Alexander Haas can be your partner to help enhance your fundraising results.
We believe that annual giving and ongoing development programs are the backbone of a strong organization. We strive to partner with organizations to strengthen all aspect of their development program so that they can pursue their mission more effectively.
We will work with your professional staff and volunteer leadership to identify the challenges and bottlenecks that are keeping you from reaching your maximum fundraising potential. Then, we will develop strategies and tactics to emphasize your strengths and mitigate the challenges and we will be there to help you with implementation.
We will guide you in developing donor strategies, establishing best practices in systems and processes, refining your case and messaging, optimizing your structure and staff resources, coaching and training your senior staff, Board and volunteers to be more effective as fundraisers and developing and implementing short- and long-term plans.
We will also help organize annual fundraising plans, identify prospective donors, determine the best approach and strategies for cultivating donors for support, and position you to achieve your fundraising goals.
If you are looking to start a new program or have an established program that could benefit from a fresh, experienced and objective set of eyes, Alexander Haas can be your partner for success.
Fundraising Campaign Planning and Strategy
- Implement and streamline systems to incorporate best practices in the field of development.
- Refine your case for support, evaluate your marketing materials and messaging — including printed materials (letters, mailers, phone scripts and brochures) and your online visibility (social media, email appeals and online giving).
- Serve as a coach, trainer and mentor to the CEO, Chief Development Officer and Board leadership, etc. as well as other staff and volunteers as appropriate to enhance their comfort and skill level as fundraisers.
- Assist with the identification of prospective donors.
- Assist with the development of cultivation and solicitation strategies for prospective donors.
- Assist in the identification, cultivation and recruitment of additional volunteers to support fundraising.
- Assist and advise in any other areas or issues that arise during our work with you.